K11 250C/6 is K11 series three jaw self-centering chuck.Chuck adapt plane threaded structure through the gear,scroll to make jaws move at same time for achieving self-centering of the workpiece. This model chuck is the short-taper chucks,mounted to the machine spindle directly.They are of the features of short overhung,finerigidity, high centering accuracy and easy installing .The steel chucks have high speed, high clamping force , long using life stc.
II. Model instruction
1. Model K11 250C/6: Size 250mm(10inch),
2. Mounted directly with the machine spindle nose and with nice rigidity and high accuracy.
3 The chuck mounting types with machine spindle nose number is 6
4. The chuck matched with traditional two-piece jaw ,type is C
5. The body materials are classified as gray cast iron,nodular cast iron(QT)and steel(g), the body of nodular cast
iron and steel is suitable for higher rotation-speed
1. Users should choose a suitable chuck to the demanded dimensions of workpieces and permissible clamping range of chuck
2.When chose a chuck you should consider the main parameters of machine tool such as its max. speed etc .
IV. The basic parameters and main features
1. The short taper chucks have four types A1,A2,C,D see FIG 3. Mounted with the front of machine spindle nose see .table 4 . We also can meet customers"s special order ,the main ability targe see table 3
V. Mounting of the short-taper chucks
1.Mounting chuck directly to the machine spindle,and tighten connecting parts refer to Fig.4
1.Check and test items as below before operation
(1)Ensure the chuck mounting be tight.
(2)Insert the wrench into the threaded bar hole and turn it to make the Jaw move freely.
(3)Setting lowest spindle rotated speed if it runs normally then increase speed and check its run-out and other abnormal phenomenas
2. Operation of the chucks
(1)Make the workpiece to conform with the clamping arc in theclamping range
(2)Use the attached wrench to clamp workpiece( with 3 gears clamp)) and the input torque should not exceed the values of table 3
a)Do not add the tube on the wrench when clamp workpiece to avoid the input torque to exceed its limit and break chuck
b)Do not clamp workpiece in the max clamping range if possible
c) Do not run at max speed when approach the max clamping limit
d) Do not exceed chucks max speed during operation
1. Chucks should be maintained while the machine tools maintain
2. Lubricate and clean (use the compressed air) the chucks every day in order to maintain its accuracy and durability
3. Wash and lubricate all the working surface of the chucks at least two times every year. When the using frequency of the machine tool grow or at the special operation conditions, add the maintenance times of the chucks
Looking for ideal Three Jaw 10inch Lathe Chuck
Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Metal 3 Jaws Self Centring Chuck are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of 3Jaws X 10inch Self Centring Chuck. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Lathe Chuck > K11 Three Jaw Self Centering Chucks